1. Akins, E.D., P.L. Rule, M.R. Keener, H.S. Sellers, J.E. Line, M. Simmons, M.A. Harrison, and K.L. Hiett. 2009. Simplified capacitance monitoring for the determination of Campylobacter spp. growth rates. J. Rapid Methods and Automation in Microbiology 17:3-8.
2. Cannon, J.L. 2009. 4.1R: a FERM player at the immunologic synapse. Blood 113:6043-6044.
3. Cannon, J.L., L.C. Lindesmith, E.F. Donaldson, L. Saxe, R.S. Baric, and J. Vinje. 2009. Herd immunity to GII.4 noroviruses is supported by outbreak patient sera. J. Virol. 83:5363-5374.
4. Doering, H.J., M.A. Harrison, R.A. Morrow, W.C. Hurst, and W.L. Kerr. 209. Use of the systems approach to determine the fate of Escherichia coli O157:H7 on fresh lettuce and spinach. J. Food Prot. 72:1560-1568.
5. Hunter, S.M., M.E. Berrang, R.J. Meinersmann, and M.A. Harrison. 2009. Genetic diversity of Campylobacter on broiler carcasses collected preevisceration and postchill in 17 US poultry processing plants. J. Food Prot. 72:49-54.
6. Hurley, A., J.J. Maurer, and M.D. Lee. 2008. Using bacteriophages to modulate Salmonella colonization of the chicken's gastrointestinal tract: Lessons learned from in silico and in vivo modeling. Avian Dis. 52:599-607.
7. Johnson , N.M. , E. Afriyie-Gyawu, H. Huebner, A. Marroquin-Carona, A. Robinson, L.L. Tang, L. Xu, N.A. Ankrah, D. Ofori-Adjei, P.E. Jolly, J.H. Williams, J.S. Wang, and T.D. Phillips. 2009. PAH exposure in a Ghanian population at high risk for aflatoxicosis. Sci. Total Environ. 407:1886-1891.
8. Johnston, M.A., M.A. Harrison, and R.A. Morrow. 2009. Microbial antagonists of Escherichia coli O157:H7 on fresh-cut lettuce and spinach. J. Food Prot. 72:1569-1575.
9. Kim, H., Y. Lee, L.R. Beuchat, B.J. Yoon, and J.H. Ryu. 2009. Microbiological examination of vegetable seed sprouts in Korea . J. Food Prot. 72:856-859.
10. Kim, J.K. and M.A. Harrison. 2009. Surrogate selection for Escherichia coli O157:H7 based on cryotolerance and attachment to Romaine lettuce. J. Food Prot. 72:1385-1391.
11. Ladely, S.R., R.J. Meinersmann , M.E. Englen, P.J. Fedorka-Cray, and M.A. Harrison. 2009. 23S rRNA gene mutations contributing to macrolide resistance in Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli. Foodborne Pathogens Dis. 6:91-98.
12. Obaidat, M.M., and J.F. Frank. 2009. Inactivation of Salmonella and Escherichia coli O157:H7 on sliced and whole tomatoes by allyl isothiocyanate, carvacrol, and cinnamaldehyde in vapor phase. J. Food Prot. 72:315-324.
13. Pittenger, L.G., M.D. Englen, C.T. Parker, J.G. Frye, B. Quinones, S.T. Horn, I. Son, P.J. Fedorka-Cray, and M.A. Harrison. 2009. Genotyping Campylobacter jejuni by comparative genome indexing: An evaluation with pulsed-field gel electrophoresis and flaA SVR sequencing. Foodborne Pathogens Dis. 6:337-349.
14. Richardson, L.J., N.A. Cox, J.S. Bailey, M.E. Berrang, J.M. Cox, R.J. Buhr, P.J. Fedorka-Dray, and M.A. Harrison. 2009. Evaluation of TECRA broth, Bolton broth, and direct plating for recovery of Campylobacter spp. from broiler carcass rinsates from commercial plants. J. Food Prot. 72:972-977.
15. Stern, N.J. and J.E. Line. 2009. Enumeration of Campylobacter spp., Escherichia coli, and Salmonella in broiler carcass rinses before and after simulated transport in artificial ice for 24 hours. J. Food Prot. 72:1099-1101.
16. Tang, L., L. Xu, G. Afriyie-Gyawu, W. Liui, P. Wang, Y. Tang, Z. Wang, H.J. Huebner, N.A. Ankrah, D. Ofori-Adjei, J.H. Williams, J.S. Wang, and T.D. Phillips. 2009. Aflatoxin-albumin adducts and correlation with decreased serum levels of vitamins A and E in an adult Ghanaian population. Food Additives Contaminants Part A 26:108-118.
17. Taormina , P.J., L.R. Beuchat, M.C. Erickson, L. Ma, G.D. Zhang, and M.P. Doyle. 2009. Transfer of Escherichia coli O157:H7 to iceberg lettuce via simulated field coring. J. Food Prot. 72:465-472.
18. Vieira, A.R., C.L. Hofacre, J.A. Smith, and D. Cole. 2009. Human contacts and potential pathways of disease introduction on Georgia poultry farms. Avian Dis. 53:55-62.
19. Zhang, G.D., L. Ma, L.R. Beuchat, M.C. Erickson, V.H. Phelan, and M.P. Doyle. 2009. Evaluation of treatments for elimination of foodborne pathogens on the surface of leaves and roots of lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.). J. Food Prot. 72:228-234.
20. Zitomer , N.C. , T. Mitchell, K.A. Voss, G.S. Bondy, S.T. Pruett, E.C. Garnier-Amblard, L.S. Liebeskind, H. Park, E. Wang, M.C. Sullards, A.H. Merrill, and R.T. Riley. 2009. Ceramide synthase inhibition by fumonisin B-1 causes accumulation of 1-deoxysphinganine: A novel category of bioactive 1-deoxysphingoid bases and 1-deoxydihydroceramides biosynthesized by mammalian cell lines and animals. J. Biol. Chem. 284:4786-4795.