1. Beuchat, L.R. and D.A. Mann. 2015. Survival of Salmonella in cookie and cracker sandwiches containing inoculated, low-water activity fillings. J. Food Prot. 78:1828-1834.
2. Chen, D., T. Zhao, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Control of pathogens in biofilms on the surface of stainless steel by levulinic acid plus sodium dodecyl sulfate. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 207:1-7.
3. Chen, D., T. Zhao, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Single- and mixed-species biofilm formation by Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella, and their sensitivity to levulinic acid plus sodium dodecyl sulfate. Food Control 57:48-53.
4. Chen, J., Y.-W. Huang, and Y.P. Zhao. 2015. Characterization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons using Raman and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectroscopy 46:64-69.
5. Chen, J., Y.-W. Huang, and Y.P. Zhao. 2015. Detection of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from cooking oil using ultra-thin layer chromatography and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy. J. Materials Chem. B 3:1898-1906.
6. Cheng, Y., A.A. Pedroso, S. Porwollik, M. McClelland, M.D. Lee, T. Kwan, K. Zamperini, V. Soni, H.S. Sellers, S.M. Russell, and J.J. Maurer. 2015. rpoS-regulated core genes involved in the competitive fitness of Salmonella enterica serovar Kentucky in the intestines of chickens. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 81:502-514.
7. Choi, S., H. Jun, J. Bang, S.H. Chung, Y. Kim, B.-s. Kim, H. Kim, L.R. Beuchat, and J.-H. Ryu. 2015. Behaviour of Aspergillus flavus and Fusarium graminearum on rice as affected by degree of milling, temperature, and relative humidity during storage. Food Microbiol. 46:307-313.
8. Choi, S., S. Park, Y. Kim, B.S. Kim, L.R. Beuchat, K. Hoikyung, and J.-H. Ryu. 2015. Reduction of Salmonella enterica on the surface of eggshells by seqeuential treatment with aqueous chlorine dioxide and drying. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 210:84-87.
9. Cosby, D.E., N.A. Cox, M.A. Harrison, J.L. Wilson, R.J. Buhr, and P.J. Fedorka-Cray. 2015. Salmonella and antimicrobial resistance in broilers: A review. J. Appl. Poultry Res. 24:408-426.
10. Cox, N.A., L.J. Richardson, and M.A. Harrison. 2015. Efficiency of several cultural methods and a chick bioassay to recover dry-stressed Campylobacter. J. Food Safety 35:91-101.
11. Cui, Y., H.S. Guran, M.A. Harrison, C.L. Hofacre, and W.Q. Alali. 2015. Salmonella levels in turkey neck skins, drumstick bones, and spleens in relation to ground turkey. J. Food Prot. 78:1945-1953.
12. Dale, E.L. S.P. Nolan, R.D. Berghaus, and C.L. Hofacre. 2015. On farm prevention of Campylobacter and Salmonella: lessons learned from basic biosecurity interventions. J. Appl. Poultry Res. 24:222-232.
13. Deng, X.Y., N. Shariat, E.M. Driebe, C.C. Roe, B. Tolar, E. Trees, P. Keim, W. Zhang, E.G. Dudley, P.I. Fields, and D.M. Engelthaler. 2015. Comparative analysis of subtyping methods against a whole-genome-sequencing standard for Salmonella enterica serotype Enteritidis. J. Clin. Microbiol. 53:212-218.
14. Doyle, M.P., M.C. Erickson, W. Alali, J. Cannon, X. Deng, Y. Ortega, M.A. Smith, and T. Zhao. 2015. Food industry's current and future role in preventing microbial foodborne illness within the United States. Clin. Infect. Dis. 61:252-259.
15. Erickson, M.C. 2015. Horticulture production, food safety, and organic amendments: Effects on public health. Acta Horticult. 1076:201-214.
16. Erickson, M.C., J. Liao, J.L. Cannon, and Y.R. Ortega. 2015. Contamination of knives and graters by bacterial foodborne pathogens during slicing and grating of produce. Food Microbiol. 52:138-145.
17. Erickson, M.C., L.M. Ma, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Development of models to relate microbiological and headspace volatile parameters in stored Atlantic salmon to acceptance and willingness to prepare the product by senior consumers. J. Food Prot. 78:2156-2169.
18. Erickson, M.C., L.M. Ma, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Clostridium botulinum toxin production in relation to spoilage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) packaged in films of varying oxygen permeabilities and with different atmospheres. J. Food Prot. 78:2006-2018.
19. Erickson, M.C., J. Liao, J.L. Cannon, and Y.R. Ortega. 2015. Role of brushes and peelers in removal of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella from produce in domestic kitchens. J. Food Prot. 78:1624-1631.
20. Erickson, M.C., C. Smith, X. Jiang, I.D. Flitcroft, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Survival of Salmonella or Escherichia coli O157:H7 during holding of manure-based compost mixtures at sublethal temperatures as influenced by the carbon amendment. J. Food Prot. 78:248-255.
21. Erickson, M.C., C. Smith, X. Jiang, I.D. Flitcroft, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Manure source and age affect survival of zoonotic pathogens during aerobic composting at sublethal temperatures. J. Food Prot. 78:302-310.
22. Feng, M.B., R.J. Qu, M. Habteselassie, J. Wu, S.G. Yang, P. Sun, Q.G. Huang, and Z.Y. Wang. 2015. Hepatic transcriptome responses in mice (Mus musculus) exposed to the Nafion membrane and its combustion products. PLoS One 10:e0128591.
23. Harrer, H., H.U. Humpf, and K.A. Voss. 2015. In vivo formation of N-acyl-fumonisin B-1. Mycotoxin Res. 31:33-40.
24. Jarquin, C., D. Alvarez, O. Morales, A.J. Morales, B. Lopez, P. Donado, M.F. Valencia, A. Arevalo, F. Munoz, I. Walls, M.P. Doyle, and W.Q. Alali. 2015. Salmonella on raw poultry in retail markets in Guatemala: Levels, antibiotic susceptibility, and serovar distribution. J. Food Prot. 78:1642-1650.
25. Kang, M.S., P. Nkurunziza, R. Muwanika, G.Q. Qian, L.L. Tang, X. Song, K. Xue, A. Nkwata, J. Ssempebwa, T. Lutalo, G. Asiki, D. Serwadda, J. Seeley, P. Kaleebu, F. Nalugoda, R. Newton, J.H. William, and J.-S. Wang. 2015. Longitudinal evaluation of aflatoxin exposure in two cohorts in south-western Uganda. Food Additives Contaminants Part A 32:1322-1330.
26. Kang, W. and J.L. Cannon. 2015. A membrane-based electro-separation method (MBES) for sample clean-up and norovirus concentration. PLoS One 10:e0141484.
27. Kronn, T.G., K.C. Lawrence, H. Zhuang, K.L. Hiett, M. Rothrock, Y.-W. Huang, K.M. Keener, and Z. Abdo. 2015. Nonthermal plasma system for extending shelf life of raw broiler breast fillets. Trans. ASABE 58:493-500.
28. Lee, C.C., J. Chen, and J.F. Frank. 2015. Role of cellulose and colonic acid in attachment of Shiga toxin producing Escherichia coli to lettuce and spinach in different water hardness environments. J. Food Prot. 78:1461-1466.
29. Leroy, J.L., J.-S. Wang, and K. Jones. 2015. Serum aflatoxin B-1-lysine adduct in adult women from Eastern Province in Kenya depends on household socio-economic status: A cross sectional study. Social Sci. Med. 146:104-110.
30. Liu, J.-Y., S.S. Sidhu, M.L. Wang, B. Tonnis, M. Habteselassie, J.D. Mao, and Q.G. Huang. 2015. Evaluation of various fungal pretreatment or switchgrass for enhanced saccharification and simultaneous enzyme production. J. Cleaner Production 104:480-488.
31. Maurer, J.J., G. Martin, S. Hernandez, Y. Cheng, P. Gerner-Smidt, K.B. Hise, M.T. D'Angelo, D. Cole, S. Sanchez, M. Madden, S. Valeika, A. Presotto, and E.K. Lipp. 2015. Diversity and persistence of Salmonella enterica strains in rural landscapes in the Southeastern United States. PLoS One 10:e0128937.
32. Mundt, E., S.R. Collett, R. Berghaus, A.A. Pedroso, M.D. Lee, and J.J. Maurer. 2015. Can bacteriotherapy using commercially available probiotics, prebiotics, and organic acids ameliorate the symptoms associated with runting-stunting syndrome in broiler chickens? Avian Dis. 59:201-206.
33. Park, S., C. Choi, H. Kim, Y. Kim, B.S. Kim, L.R. Beuchat, and J.-H. Ryu. 2015. Fate of mesophilic aerobic bacteria and Salmonella enterica on the surface of eggs as affected by chicken feces, storage temperature, and relative humidity. Food Microbiol. 48:200-205.
34. Riley, R.T., J.L. Showker, C.M. Lee, C.E. Zipperer, T.R. Mitchell, K.A. Voss, N.C. Zitomer, O. Torres, J. Matute, S.G. Gregory, A.E. Ashley-Koch, J.R. Maddox, N. Gardner, and J.B. Geineau-van Waes. 2015. A blood spot method for detecting fumonisin-induced changes in putative sphingolipid biomarkers in Lm/Bc mice and humans. Food Additives Contaminants Part A 32:934-939.
35. Riley, R.T., O. Torres, J. Matute, S.G. Gregory, A.E. Ashley-Koch, J.L. Showker, T. Mitchell, K.A. Voss, J.R. Maddox, and J.B. Gelineau-van Waes. 2015. Evidence for fumonisin inhibition of ceramide synthase in humans consuming maize-based foods and living in high exposure communities in Guatemala. Molecul. Nutr. Food Res. 59:2209-2224.
36. Seo, H.S., L.R. Beuchat, H. Kim, and J.-H. Ryu. 2015. Development of an experimental apparatus and protocol for determining antimicrobial activities of gaseous plant essential oils. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 215:95-100.
37. Torres, O., J. Matute, J. Gelineau-van Waes, J.R. Maddox, S.G. Gregory, A.E. Ashley-Koch, J.L. Showker, K.A. Voss, and R.T. Riley. 2015. Human health implications from co-exposure to aflatoxins and fumonisins in maize-based foods in Latin America: Guatemala as a case study. World Mycotoxin J. 8:143-159.
38. Verastegui, M.R., A. Mejia, T. Clark, C.M. Gavidia, J. Mamani, F. Ccope, N. Angulo, N. Chile, R. Carmen, R. Medina, H.H. Garcia, S. Rodriguez, Y. Ortega, and R.H. Gilman. 2015. Novel rat model for neurocysticercosis using Taenia solium. Am. J. Pathol. 185:2259-2268.
39. Wang, J.C., L.L. Tang, and J.-S. Wang. 2015. Biomarkers and dietary polyphenols in cancer studies: Current evidence and beyond. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. Article # 732302.
40. Wang, Y., B.W. Yang, Y. Cui, W.Q. Alali, X.D. Xia, M.L. Xi, X. Wang, X.M. Shi, D.P. Wang, and J.H. Meng. 2015. Subtyping of Salmonella isolates on retail raw chicken in China by pulsed-field gel electrophoresis and plasmid analysis. Food Control 47:420-426.
41. Webb, C.C., M.C. Erickson, L.E. Davey, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Evaluation of single or double hurdle sanitizer applications in simulated field or packing shed operations for cantaloupes contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Agriculture 5:231-244.
42. Webb, C.C., M.C. Erickson, L.E. Davey, and M.P. Doyle. 2015. Effectiveness of levulinic acid and sodium dodecyl sulfate employed as a sanitizer during harvest or packing of cantaloupes contaminated with Salmonella Poona. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 207:71-76.
43. Wu, X.M., Y.-W. Huang, B. Park, R.A. Tripp, and Y.P. Zhao. 2015. Differentiation and classification of bacteria using vancomycin functionalized silver nanorods array based surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy and chemometric analysis. Talanta 139:96-103.
44. Xue, K.S., L.L. Tang, Q.S. Cai, Y. Shen, J.J. Su, and J.-S. Wang. 2015. Mitigation of fumonisin biomarkers by green tea polyphenols in a high-risk population of hepatocellular carcinoma. Scientific Reports 5:17545.
45. Yan Zhou, Ramaraja P. Ramasamy. 2015. Phage-Based Electrochemical Biosensors for Detection of Pathogenic Bacteria. ECS Transactions, 2015, 69 (38), 1-8
46. Yang, Z.D., K.S. Xue, X.L. Sun, L.L. Tang, and J.-S. Wang. 2015. Multi-toxic endpoints of the foodborne mycotoxins in nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. Toxins 7:5224-5235.
47. Zhang, S.K., Y.L. Yin, M.B. Jones, Z.Z. Zhang, B.L.D. Kaiser, B.A. Dinsmore, C. Fitzgerald, P.I. Fields, and X.Y. Deng. 2015. Salmonella serotype determinination using high-throughput genome sequencing data. J. Clin. Microbiol. 53:1685-1692.